Wymiary postaw moralnych polskich menedżerów
- Jerzy Szczupaczyński
This article deals with the subject of moral attitudes of Polish managers. Despite the increased attention to ethics in organizations, empirical examinations of moral attitudes of Polish managers are still in relatively short supply. The following analysis was based on a set of partially structured interviews with managers, who were asked about relations between ethics and management. As a result of the coding procedure six dimensions of moral attitudes were separated: the perceived connections between moral standards and self-conceptualizing of the professional role of manager, the frame of moral judgement, the perception of free choice in moral issue situations, moral rigorism or relativism, the source and the degree of unambiguity of ethical standards.
- Record ID
- Journal series
- Przegląd Organizacji, ISSN 0137-7221
- Issue year
- 3 (842)
- Publication size in sheets
- Abstract in Polish
- Score (nominal)
- Additional fields
- Dorobek Naukowy - Preview URL: http://dn.swps.edu.pl/Podglad.aspx?WpisID=1015
- Dorobek Naukowy - Approve URL: http://dn.swps.edu.pl/Biuro/ZatwierdzanieWpisu.aspx?WpisID=1015
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or Perishopening in a new tab system.