Health Psychology in Poland: Challenges of a Changing Society
- Ewa Gruszczyńska,
- Michał Ziarko
The paper briefly highlights the status of health psychology in Poland. The basic issues concerning education, research and practice addressing different age recipients have been outlined. Also crucial barriers to further progress have been indicated.
- Record ID
- Journal series
- Cognition, Brain, Behavior. An Interdisciplinary Journal, ISSN 2247-9228
- Issue year
- Publication size in sheets
- Keywords in English
- health psychology, education, research, practice, Poland
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or Perishopening in a new tab system.