Standardy etyczne menedżerów i przedsiębiorców w świetle badań jakościowych
- Jerzy Szczupaczyński
The aim of the article is to present the ethical standards followed by CEO’s and entrepreneurs. The research was conducted within the ‘Moral leadership standards of Polish managers and entrepreneurs’ grant (financed by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education in 2008-2010). The qualitative analysis was based on a sample of interviews with 37 CEO’s and 28 entrepreneurs, who managed middle and large sized companies located in different regions of Poland. Using the NVIVO 8 software, the interviews were coded and analysed. The ethical standards were reconstructed regarding the three HRM areas: transformational leadership, organizational communication and team management. The intergroup differences between the standards exposed the CEO’s and by the entrepreneurs have been uncovered. In the CEO’s group the ideal of transformational leadership was much more rooted, based on a sense of obligation to communicate moral values and ethical standards, as well on the employeerole-modeling of ethical conduct through visible adherence to ethics. The standards of the ethical mode of communication were more evident in CEO’s group than in entrepreneurs, especially as far as the scope and the ‘dialogic’ way of communication is concerned.
- Record ID
- Journal series
- Zarządzanie Zasobami Ludzkimi, ISSN 1641-0874
- Issue year
- 1 (78) 2011
- Publication size in sheets
- Abstract in Polish
- Score (nominal)
- Additional fields
- Dorobek Naukowy - Preview URL: http://dn.swps.edu.pl/Podglad.aspx?WpisID=8148
- Dorobek Naukowy - Approve URL: http://dn.swps.edu.pl/Biuro/ZatwierdzanieWpisu.aspx?WpisID=8148
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or Perishopening in a new tab system.