Dzień oczyszczenia Jerzego Passendorfera - filmowy obraz polsko-radzieckiego braterstwa broni
- Piotr Zwierzchowski
One of the most interesting fi lms on Polish-Soviet brotherhood of arms is the The Day of Exculpation by Jerzy Passendorfer (1969). On the one hand this fi lm agrees with a stereotype presentation of this motif, on the other hand the history of how it originated, diffi culties related to its production and changes that were made in succeeding versions of the screenplay as well in the fi lm itself show how thorny a theme it was. The Day of Exculpation created a positive image of Polish-Soviet brotherhood of arms based on both ideological premises and common sense and male friendship.
- Record ID
- Journal series
- Historyka. Studia Metodologiczne, ISSN 0073-277X
- Issue year
- Publication size in sheets
- Score (nominal)
- Additional fields
- Dorobek Naukowy - Preview URL: http://dn.swps.edu.pl/Podglad.aspx?WpisID=8750
- Dorobek Naukowy - Approve URL: http://dn.swps.edu.pl/Biuro/ZatwierdzanieWpisu.aspx?WpisID=8750
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or Perishopening in a new tab system.