Przekładając synestezje namiętności. Erika Lindegrena język miłosnych uniesień
- Paulina Rosińska
Translating the Erotic Passion. On the Synesthesia in Erik Lindegren’s poetry This article is an attempt to interpret and translate a poem of Erik Lindegren, De fem sinnenas dans. It can be considered as one of a few possible approaches beside the former ones of Janusz B. Roszkowski and Piotr Bukowski, both discussed in the article. The analysis focuses on the process of translating the art of synesthesia, in which two aspects are of great importance: to imitate the original rhythm and to reconstruct the symbolic paradigms. The latter considers mainly two motifs discussed by Roland Lysell in his monograph on Lindegren’s work, which are ‘water/flow’ (1) and ‘constant moving up and down’ (2). Both motifs are closely related to the synesthetic imagery expressing the erotic passion between a man and a woman.
- Record ID
- Journal series
- Acta Sueco-Polonica, ISSN 1104-3431
- Issue year
- 16 (2010-2011)
- Publication size in sheets
- Score (nominal)
- Additional fields
- Dorobek Naukowy - Preview URL: http://dn.swps.edu.pl/Podglad.aspx?WpisID=8944
- Dorobek Naukowy - Approve URL: http://dn.swps.edu.pl/Biuro/ZatwierdzanieWpisu.aspx?WpisID=8944
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or Perishopening in a new tab system.