Siła woli we współczesnej psychologii : Ujęcie personologiczne i procesualne
- Romana Kadzikowska-Wrzosek
THE STRENGHT OF VOLITION IN THE CONTEMPORARY PSYCHOLOGY: TRAIT- AND PROCESS-ORIENTED APPROACHES Summary. This article presents existing in contemporary psychology two perspectives on strength of volition: trait and process –oriented approaches. The trait perspective is concentrated on researches exploring origins and consequences of strength of volition. Within the process-oriented perspective, researchers attempt to define the mechanisms underlying the strength of volition and the essential ingredients of willpower. This perspective enables to explain also intra – individual differences in willpower. The process oriented perspective underlines the necessity to take into consideration broader personality context in analyzing the willpower role and difficulties in action control process. Of particular importance isthe level ofautonomy of thestandards andtype of controlaction.Democratic, autonomous control mode of action, based mainly on intuitive volitional mechanisms is conducive to volitional efficiency.
- Record ID
- Journal series
- Polskie Forum Psychologiczne, ISSN 1642-1043
- Issue year
- tom 17 nr 2
- Publication size in sheets
- (pl) Polish
- Score (nominal)
- Additional fields
- Dorobek Naukowy - Preview URL: http://dn.swps.edu.pl/Podglad.aspx?WpisID=11509
- Dorobek Naukowy - Approve URL: http://dn.swps.edu.pl/Biuro/ZatwierdzanieWpisu.aspx?WpisID=11509
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or Perishopening in a new tab system.