Mieczysław Kreutz – propagator introspekcji i krytyk teorii testów z refleksją osobistą w tle
- Jan Strelau
Professor Mieczysław Kreutz a one of the most eminent students of Professor Kazimierz Twardowski, the founder of the widely known Lwów-Warsaw School. Under Twardowski's supervision, he obtained Master's and Doctor's degrees. At the Faculty of Philosophy of the John Casmir University he obtained habilitation (post-doctoral degree), and from 1934 until the outbreak of the World War II he was head of the Departmment of Psychology, already as an associate at the University there. In 1953, he moved to the University of Warsaw. It was there that he established and headed the department pf Experminetal Psychology. He is known as a critic of the test theory . Kreutz's main research area was introspection. He was its ardent proponent and advocate, considering it to be the basic method of investigaton psychological phenomena. For his views on the the test method and introspection he came under unjust attacks, particularly during the period of Stalinism. He published his work in the form of numerous books, describing his views most extensively in the monograph entitled Metody współczesnej psychologii. Studium krytyczne / The Methods of Contemporary Psychology. A Critical Study (1962).
- Record ID
- Journal series
- Przeglad Psychologiczny (The Review of Psychology. Official Journal of the Polish Psychological Association), ISSN 0048-5675
- Issue year
- Publication size in sheets
- http://www.kul.pl/files/714/nowy_folder/2.56.2013_art.1.pdf opening in a new tab
- (pl) Polish
- Score (nominal)
- Additional fields
- Dorobek Naukowy - Preview URL: http://dn.swps.edu.pl/Podglad.aspx?WpisID=14210
- Dorobek Naukowy - Approve URL: http://dn.swps.edu.pl/Biuro/ZatwierdzanieWpisu.aspx?WpisID=14210
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or Perishopening in a new tab system.