Zadowolenie z pracy jako pochodna motywacji i wieku
- Anna Zalewska
Two aspects of job satisfaction (affective one called ‘well-being at workplace’ and cognitive one called ‘satisfaction with work’) have been analyzed with regard to workers’ age and to 3 motive domains (importance and satisfaction of Achievement, Affiliation or Power). Bank employees (38 persons aged 20-35 and 22 persons aged 36-55) were investigated with Work Description Inventory by Neuberger and Allerbeck (satisfaction with work) and with Time Sampling Diary by Brandstaetter (well-being at workplace, importance and satisfaction of 3 motive domains). Results of analyses (correlations, MANOVAs and Stepwise Multiple Regression Analyses) show that the connection between the two aspects of job satisfaction is weak, and that the two aspects are related to other considered variables. Workers’ age modifies connections of both the aspects of job satisfaction with the motivation variables. When all the variables are controlled workers’ age also influences well-being at workplace (the younger workers the better well-being), although it has no impact on satisfaction with work.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Kaczmarek Bożydar, Bożydar Kaczmarek Kaczmarek Katarzyna, Katarzyna Kaczmarek Orzechowski Sylwester Sylwester Orzechowski (eds.): Nowe wyzwania w rozwoju człowieka , 2001, Lublin, Wydawnictwo UMCS
- (pl) Polish
- Score (nominal)
- Additional fields
- Dorobek Naukowy - Preview URL: http://dn.swps.edu.pl/Podglad.aspx?WpisID=6888
- Dorobek Naukowy - Approve URL: http://dn.swps.edu.pl/Biuro/ZatwierdzanieWpisu.aspx?WpisID=6888
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or Perishopening in a new tab system.