Digital Library of Poland-related Old Ephemeral Prints: Preserving Multilingual Cultural Heritage
- Maciej Ogrodniczuk,
- Włodzimierz Gruszczyński
The article presents the results from the project of the thematic Digital Library of Polish and Poland-related Ephemeral Prints from the 16th, 17th and 18th Centuries, intending to preserve the unique multilingual material, make it available for education and extend it with the joint efforts of historians, philologists, librarians and computer scientists. The paper also puts forward the idea of a living digital library, created with a closed set of resources which can form the basis for their further extension, thus turning traditional digital archives into collaboration platforms.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Vertan Cristina, Cristina Vertan Slavcheva Milena, Milena Slavcheva Osenova Petya, Petya Osenova Piperidis Stellos Stellos Piperidis (eds.): Proceedings of the Workshop on Language Technologies for Digital Humanities and Cultural Heritage associated with The 8th International Conference on Recent Advances in Natural Language Processing (RANLP 2011), 2011, Hissar, Bulgaria, INCOMA Ltd.
- Abstract in Polish
- ISBN 978-954-452-019-9
- http://aclweb.org/anthology-new/W/W11/#4100 opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Publication indicators
- = 5
- Citation count
- Additional fields
- Dorobek Naukowy - Preview URL: http://dn.swps.edu.pl/Podglad.aspx?WpisID=8627
- Dorobek Naukowy - Approve URL: http://dn.swps.edu.pl/Biuro/ZatwierdzanieWpisu.aspx?WpisID=8627
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or Perishopening in a new tab system.