E-learning in foreign language instruction in Turkey – Curriculum models and course design guidelines
- Ferit Kılıçkaya,
- Jarosław Krajka,
- Małgorzata Latoch-Zielińska
Nowadays, the implementation of e-learning, blended learning and distance learning in foreign language instruction has become widespread all over the world, including Turkey. With the generation of Digital Natives learning at schools, instructors face the challenge of providing distance learning courses and materials that would meet necessary standards. The re-evaluation of curriculum models and evaluation criteria is thus needed to ensure high quality of distance instruction. This chapter will report on different models of distance learning courses, reflecting on their applicability for English language teaching in Turkey. Moreover, course design guidelines are provided to facilitate effective authoring of online programs.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Simpson Çağla Sarp Çağla Sarp Simpson (eds.): Innovations in English Language Teaching and Learning: The Turkish Perspective, 2013, Stambuł, Crowd Source ELT, 152 p., ISBN 978-605-86489-0-6
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Additional fields
- Dorobek Naukowy - Preview URL: http://dn.swps.edu.pl/Podglad.aspx?WpisID=14957
- Dorobek Naukowy - Approve URL: http://dn.swps.edu.pl/Biuro/ZatwierdzanieWpisu.aspx?WpisID=14957
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or Perishopening in a new tab system.