Relaciones semánticas entre homónimos interlingüísticos
- Maciej Jaskot
In this paper we intend to present a possible semantic classification of interlingual homonyms, a type of "semantic cases of different nature" (Akulenko, 1969) To these words the wide term false friends (FF) can be applied. It is used in case of words of two or more languages whose form is similar but not necessarily their meaning. The term is vague but refers to the main crucial issue of the phenomenon: the similarity between words, regardless of its type. A proposed classification of interlingual homonyms (a term we prefer to FF) should refer to both the level of expression as well as the content plan, i.e. taking into account the meaning of the words in question. When analyzing the meanings of interlingual homonyms we see the need for semantic classification based on a tripartite division: exclusion, intersection and inclusion of meanings.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Pawlik Janusz, Janusz Pawlik Szałek Jerzy Jerzy Szałek (eds.): Lingüística española en Polonia: líneas de investigación, no. 51 , 2014, Poznań, WYDAWNICTWO NAUKOWE UNIWERSYTETU IM. ADAMA MICKIEWICZA, 291 p., ISBN 978-83-232-2706-9
- (es) Spanish
- Score (nominal)
- Publication indicators
- = 1
- Citation count
- Additional fields
- Dorobek Naukowy - Preview URL: http://dn.swps.edu.pl/Podglad.aspx?WpisID=15902
- Dorobek Naukowy - Approve URL: http://dn.swps.edu.pl/Biuro/ZatwierdzanieWpisu.aspx?WpisID=15902
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or Perishopening in a new tab system.