APPLYING THE CEFR DESCRIPTORS FOR ONLINE INTERACTION AND MEDIATION FOR THE DESIGN OF MOODLE BASED TEFL MATERIALS
- Agnieszka Gadomska
In 2017 the Council of Europe, Education Department published CEFR- Companion Volume with New Descriptors. The publication concluded a long process of calibrating, validating and designing descriptors, including the new set for mediation and online interaction. The consultations phase took place (2015-2016) in various educational institutions, including the SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities, where the author supervised the workshops. The article presents the case study which participates in the CEFR implementation programme. The author addresses the questions as to the role of “new” descriptors in the process of designing online materials for TEFL, the criteria for evaluating the new 21st century skills, and the shift to the interdisciplinary perspective of effective (online) communication.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Eugenia Smyrnova-Trybulska Smyrnova-Trybulska Eugenia (eds.): E-learning and STEM Education, 2019, Katowice-Cieszyn, Uniwersytet Śląski w Katowicach, 704 p., ISBN 978-83-66055-12-4. DOI:10.34916/el.2019.11 opening in a new tab
- Keywords in English
- CEFR, online interaction, mediation, Moodle, authorial materials, TEFL
- (en) English
- Additional file
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or Perishopening in a new tab system.