Skala Wymiarów Rozwoju Tożsamości DIDS: Wersja zrewidowana
- Konrad Piotrowski,
- Anna I. Brzezińska
The present article describes the process of revision of the Polish adaptation of the popular identity measure – The Dimensions of Identity Development Scale. The article presents theoretical assumptions of the scale, reasons for undertaking the process of revision of the Polish adaptation of the DIDS, and the results of three studies in which the revised questionnaire was used. The obtained results suggest that in its current version the Polish adaptation of the DIDS is a reliable and factorially valid measure. The associations of the five identity processes measured by the DIDS (exploration in breadth, commitment making, exploration in depth, identification with commitment, ruminative exploration) with rumination, reflection, worry, shame, guilt, indecisiveness, and educational identity dimensions support the validity of the Polish adaptation of the measure.
- Record ID
- Journal series
- Psychologia Rozwojowa, ISSN 1895-6297, e-ISSN 2084-3879
- Issue year
- Publication size in sheets
- Keywords in Polish
- adaptacja, DIDS, eksploracja, tożsamość, zobowiązanie.
- Keywords in English
- adaptation, DIDS, exploration, identity, commitment
- DOI:10.4467/20843879PR.17.024.8070 opening in a new tab
- http://www.ejournals.eu/Psychologia-Rozwojowa opening in a new tab
- (pl) Polish
- Additional file
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or Perishopening in a new tab system.