Odpowiednie stosowanie Kodeksu postępowania karnego w postępowaniu przed Trybunałem Stanu
- Mateusz Radajewski
The subject matter of this article is the reconstruction of the normative content of the reference contained in Article 18 (2) of the Act on the State Tribunal which concerns application of provisions of the Code of Criminal Procedure in proceedings before this authority. Discussion on this issue is preceded by an analysis of the abovementioned provision in the light of theory of law concerning referring regulations as well as legislative technique. The author also defined the scope of reference specified in Article 18(2) of the Act on the State Tribunal. Subsequent analyses concern the possibility of using in proceedings before the State Tribunal particular legal institutions appropriate for Polish criminal proceedings. The studies show that this reference is of a very broad nature and significantly supplements the provisions of the Act on the State Tribunal. However, their construction raises doubts as to their interpretation, therefore the legislator recommends their specification.
- Record ID
- Other language title versions
- Adeuquate application of the Code of Criminal Procedure in prodeedings before the State Tribunal
- Journal series
- Przegląd Legislacyjny, ISSN 1426-6989
- Issue year
- Publication size in sheets
- http://www.czytelniaonline.pl/magazine/16778432/2019/3/toc opening in a new tab
- (pl) Polish
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or Perishopening in a new tab system.