Il genere grammaticale dei nomi: uno studio teorico-contrastivo in italiano e polacco
- Agnieszka Latos
The study focuses on grammatical gender primarily conceived as an inherent and classifying property of Italian and Polish nouns. Our main aim is to contrastively discuss multiple connections of this formal category with the grammar and semantics of the languages under examination. The grammatical gender is a complex and highly versatile theoretical construct. As a fixed and syntactically independent property of nouns, it formally contributes to the enrichment of lexical resources. As a co-regulator of morphosyntactic relations between sentence constituents, it plays an important role in the decoding of a sentence structure, and more globally, of the internal text structure.
- Record ID
- Journal series
- Neophilologica. Etudes semantico-syntaxiques des langues romanes. Prace Naukowe Uniwersytetu Slaskiego w Katowicach, ISSN 0208-5550, e-ISSN 2353-088X
- Issue year
- Publication size in sheets
- DOI:10.31261/NEO.2019.31.14 opening in a new tab
- https://wydawnictwo.us.edu.pl/sites/wydawnictwo.us.edu.pl/files/00_n_2019_31_new.pdf opening in a new tab
- (it) Italian
- Additional file
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or Perishopening in a new tab system.