Terminologia prawnicza z zakresu chirurgii plastycznej i estetycznej oraz mini-inwazyjnych zabiegów kosmetycznych
- Ksenia Pecuszok
This article attempts to provide definition for the following terms: ‘plastic surgery’, ‘aestheticsurgery’ and ‘minimally invasive cosmetic procedures’. The author sets forth the constituent elements of the above-mentioned terms and establishes demarcation line between them with the help of the concepts ‘health’ and ‘illness’, defined in Polish and international Legal acts. Further, the issue of ‘bodily injury’ in the Polish civil law was raised.
- Record ID
- Other language title versions
- Legal terminology in the field of plastic and aesthetic surgery and minimally invasive cosmetic procedures
- Journal series
- Medyczna Wokanda, ISSN 2081-4143
- Issue year
- Publication size in sheets
- Keywords in English
- plastic surgery; aesthetic surgery; minimally invasive cosmetic procedures; health; illness; health damage
- (pl) Polish
- Score (nominal)
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or Perishopening in a new tab system.