White-Collar Crime as Economic Crime in the Aspect of Globalization
- Marta Stanisławska
This paper aims to discuss the importance of the danger of economic crime in the aspect of globalization. The paper examines the basic principles of white-collar crimes, which are against commercial activity. The dynamic development of modern technology entails dangers of spreading not only the opportunities for broadening horizons but unfortunately also for crimes. The article presents the scale of white-collar criminal in Europe but also demonstrate the importance of changes the regulations of international legal systems due to the legal nature of the protection of economic development. Nowadays it is impossible to liquidate a free trading between states, but it realistic to prevent, detect and penalize fraudulent practices on the European scale. In this view, an analysis of the rules concerning the economic crime in the aspect of globalization seems necessary.
- Record ID
- Journal series
- International Journal of Multidisciplinary Thought, ISSN 2156-6992
- Issue year
- Publication size in sheets
- Keywords in English
- White-collar crime, Economic crime, Globalization
- http://www.universitypublications.net/ijmt/0701/pdf/P7G266.pdf opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or Perishopening in a new tab system.