Kształcenie w kontekście przygotowania do wykonywania zawodu psychologa: Kogo i dla kogo kształcimy?
- Małgorzata Toeplitz-Winiewska
This article outlines the job description of the psychologist from the point of view of social expectations. The author has canducted an analysis of legal acts and regulations stipulating that compulsory psychological examination is one of the conditions for making decisions concerning granting or withholding authorisation or farther legal proceedings for specific groups of people. The job description is confronted with the education offered by higher education establishments. This comparison allowed the author to point out the areas of knowledge and competencies on which asacemic education should put special emphasis because of their significance for future psychological practice.
- Record ID
- Journal series
- Czasopismo Psychologiczne -Pychological Journal, ISSN 1425-6460
- Issue year
- Publication size in sheets
- (pl) Polish
- Not used for evaluation
- Score (nominal)
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or Perishopening in a new tab system.