Swoboda wypowiedzi podczas czynności przesłuchania
- Dariusz Jagiełło
The article aims to indicate doubts as to the interpretation of freedom of expression as the stage of the interview. Guaranteeing the interrogated freedom of expression, other than being a legal requirement, guarantees the proper performance of the interrogation activity. This action can also be used for: psychological observation, assessment of truthfulness (with knowledge of the course of the event), confrontation with evidence gathered in the proceedings, etc. It will also allow the adoption of appropriate tactics, methods or interrogation strategies, or give rise to modify the one already used. The work focuses exclusively on the participation of the witness and the procedural activities carried out with him.
- Record ID
- Journal series
- Studia Prawnoustrojowe, ISSN 1644-0412
- Issue year
- Publication size in sheets
- DOI:10.31648/sp.5321 opening in a new tab
- https://czasopisma.uwm.edu.pl/index.php/sp/article/view/5321/4088 opening in a new tab
- (pl) Polish
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or Perishopening in a new tab system.