The Language Teacher in the Globalised World– A Case for Using Telecollaborative Instruction in Intercultural Teacher Development
- Jarosław Krajka
Teacher training needs to respond to the changing reality, making students better equipped to meet the challenges of teaching in multilingual and multicultural contexts. The traditional paradigm of teacher trainers, trainees and prospective students all sharing the same mother tongue and home culture is no longer valid. Thus, reflection on how to infuse intercultural teaching into the teacher training module is needed. One way to do that is to apply the model of telecollaborative training.
- Record ID
- Journal series
- Kwartalnik Neofilologiczny, ISSN 0023-5911
- Issue year
- Publication size in sheets
- Keywords in English
- teacher training, intercultural teaching, cultures of learning, language assessment, telecollaboration
- https://www.czasopisma.pan.pl/dlibra/publication/116246/edition/101021/content/the-language-teacher-in-the-globalised-world-a-case-for-using-telecollaborative-instruction-in-intercultural-teacher-development-krajka-jaroslaw opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or Perishopening in a new tab system.