Wpływ zmiany struktury społeczeństwa miejskiego na proces alienacji jednostki
- Artur Patrzylas
The purpose of this article is to describe the social structure conversion processes that affect the anomie and the disintegration of social ties and the isolation and loneliness of the individual. The author focuses exclusively on the negative phenomena, such as social heterogenization, loss of identity, and the disintegration of social ties. In his work he uses achievements of the most outstanding Polish sociologists; Jerzy Szacki and Jan Szmyd. The article describes change of the role and place of man in new built, large urban areas. He also refers to one of the most important sociological schools, the so-called Chicago School, and the concept of territorial community duality created by the most prominent representative of this school, Robert Park. The article concludes with an analysis of the impact of globalization and modernity on the social condition of the individual.
- Record ID
- Journal series
- Prosopon, ISSN 1730-0266, e-ISSN 2450-033X
- Issue year
- 9 (3)
- Publication size in sheets
- Keywords in English
- sociology, society, urbanization, social psychology, identity, alienation
- (pl) Polish
- Score (nominal)
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or Perishopening in a new tab system.