The competition between the tax office and the other creditors to settle their claims
- Bronisław Sitek
The subject of this study is to present the place of civil claims of tax office in connection with other claims. The author, as a research hypothesis, assumed that fiscal claims are stronger than other claims. In order to meet the claims of the debtor's property, the state treasury is a stronger party. The aim of the study is to analyze the solutions in Poland and in Italy from a comparative and historical perspective. The solutions developed under Roman law have undoubtedly influenced the equal treatment of civil fiscal claims with others, at least in the same group of privileged claims in enforcement proceedings.
- Record ID
- Journal series
- Diritto@Storia, ISSN 1825-0300, Annual
- Issue year
- Publication size in sheets
- Keywords in English
- fiscus, debt claim, privileged claims, satisfaction of claims, Roman Law Polish law, Italian law.
- http://www.dirittoestoria.it/15/contributi/Sitek-Competition-tax-office-other-creditors-to-settle-their-claims.htm opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or Perishopening in a new tab system.