Bliżej ludzi - wyzwaniem dla socjologii?
- Piotr Sałustowicz
The subject of the paper is the question of “get close” and “engagement” in sociology. The concepts of the three sociologists: Frysztacki, Burawoy and Wieviorka are discussed. The aim of analyse of these concepts is to make a contribution to better understanding the societal, political and cultural conditions for practice of public sociology and possibilities of further development in Poland. At the same time this should help to create publishing program and to prepare the conferences on this subject.
- Record ID
- Publication size in sheets
- Kalinowski Sławomir, Sławomir Kalinowski Goryńska-Bittner Barbara, Barbara Goryńska-Bittner Sałustowicz Piotr Piotr Sałustowicz (eds.): Bliżej ludzi - programem dla nauk społecznych?, 2018, Bielefeld, Societas Pars Mundi Publishing, 380 p., ISBN 978-83-933603-7-6
- Keywords in English
- public sociology, the extended case method, method of sociological intervention
- (pl) Polish
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- Citation count
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or Perishopening in a new tab system.