Przemiany rodziny chińskiej w aspekcie prawnym: ku indywidualizmowi czy familizmowi
- Yun Wang
In this paper, I investigate the change in the term of a family in the context of modern Chinese family law, with a consideration of its historical-cultural context. The article concludes that the changes in family law in the recent four decades presents both a individualization tendency and familistic tendency. However, the two tendencies appear in laws and regulations concerned with diff erent family relationships. Between the spouses, an obvious individualization inclination was gradually introduced. Whereas, facing a social reality of aging society and highly mobile life style, which causes providing for elders more diffi cult than before, the law intends to support intergenerational ties, and in this way promote a familistic outlook.
- Record ID
- Other language title versions
- Transformation of the Chinese family in the legal aspect : towards individualism or familism?
- Journal series
- Azja-Pacyfik. Społeczeństwo -Polityka -Gospodarka, ISSN 1643-692X
- Issue year
- Publication size in sheets
- Keywords in Polish
- rodzina chińska, chińskie prawo rodzinne, indywidualizacja, familizm
- Keywords in English
- Chinese family, family law, individualization, familism Słowa kluczowe: Rodzina chińska, chińskie prawo rodzinne, indywidualizacja, familizm
- DOI:10.15804/ap201904 opening in a new tab
- https://czasopisma.marszalek.com.pl/images/pliki/ap/22/ap2204.pdf opening in a new tab
- (pl) Polish
- Additional file
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or Perishopening in a new tab system.